CICA and MIB Vehicle Claims

Compensation claims can be made to the CICA where injury results from the use of a vehicle with intent to cause injury.

If a vehicle was involved but there was no intent to cause injury, then compensation may be available from another body, known as the Motor Insurers Bureau, or MIB.

The MIB compensates victims of:

  • Uninsured drivers
  • Untraced drivers (sometimes known as "hit and run" incidents)

If you are injured in a road traffic accident as a driver, passenger or pedestrian then give us a call and we will advise, free of charge, whether you are likely to be entitled to compensation under either the CICA or MIB schemes.

Call freephone 0808 139 1597 or e-mail us.

Legal 500Lexcel Children Law